Bread Roll is very crispy and crunchy to eat, you can eat it in any season, if you all eat Bread Roll by making it at your home, then I can say with full confidence that everyone will like it very much.
Hello friends, I am Ankita Maurya welcome to you this website lazizrecipe.com today we will tell you the easiest way to make a bread roll at home in this article. If you want to make this recipe at home and you do not know how to make it, then today we are going to tell you the complete information about the recipe. This is a healthy recipe that you can easily make at home.
If you want to eat something spicy and if you want to make a nice crispy breakfast in a very short time, then all of you can try this bread roll recipe at home which will be liked by everyone, this roll is so crispy that If you all eat it with tea in the morning or evening then you will enjoy it.
It is so crunchy because we put the potato inside the bread and its outer surface becomes crispy and while eating it we feel crispness. If you feel like eating something crispy or crunchy and tasty, which is not harmful to your health and is also very good to eat. So we would suggest you make a bread roll.
It is a very nutritious and delicious dish, it is a recipe that can be made very easily and very quickly and it can be eaten by all children, and old people, which you can serve in evening tea or breakfast. can do
These cutlets look very tasty to eat, it is made of soya chunks. It is made by mixing Chura, you can also compress or deep fry them on the pan, so let’s read how this soya cutlet is made easily and in very less time.
Ingredients of Bread Roll
|3.||Garam masala||1 tsp|
|4.||Ginger garlic paste||1 tsp|
|5.||Black paper||1 tsp|
|7.||Red Chilli paper, turmeric powder||1/2 tsp|
How to make Bread Roll
- First, Take a pan heat and get three tsp oil and saute one onion till it the brown colour.
- Add one tsp ginger garlic paste and one tsp chilli. All these ingredients mix well
- Now add three tbsp peas and three tbsp sweetcorn. Saute and cook until they are almost cooked yet hold their shape.
- Further, add three boiled potatoes. And mashed very well
- Also add turmeric, chilly powder, garam masala, and salt. all these ingredients mix very well
- Mix well till the spices are well combined.
- Furthermore, add t paneer and once again mix well
- Additionally, add coriander and mix well.
- Furthermore, take bread slices and cut the Corner sides
- And then dip the bread into the water only for just a second and squeeze off the whole water with the help of your hands.
- Make sure to squeeze the bread slice utterly else it’ll absorb oil whereas deep cooking. place our stuffing and wrap the bread ensuring to pinch the sides and secure it tightly.
How to Fry
- You can fry it in deep oil or roast it in the pan, And then ready. you will make sure to fry in hot oil, else bread can absorb oil and switch to soggy.
- stir and fry sometimes on medium flame until it turns golden brown. as an alternative, bake the bread to golden brown if you’re diet aware.
- finally, serve stuffed bread roll hot in also with ketchup.
To make your bread roll more crispy, fry it a little longer, which will make your roll more crispy. If we eat this roll with tandoori sauce, then it will taste better to eat tandoori sauce, you can also make the tandoori sauce at home, read the steps given below to make it
How to make Tandoori sauce
- To make the tandoori sauce, first, we have to need tandoori masala.
- Take a frying pan or tawa which will be heated on a high flame.
- Now put cumin, fennel, and coriander in the pan and fry it well.
- Fry continuously on medium flame till it turns light golden.
- After roasting, take out all the standing spices on a plate and let them cool down.
- Now in the same pan add green cardamom, cinnamon, black pepper, big cardamom, clove, starflower, and mace flower.
- Fry all the standing spices well on medium flame while stirring continuously.
- When it becomes golden in colour, take it out on a plate with spices.
- After cooling down, with the help of a grinder, grind all the roasted spices very well.
- Before leaving the spices, put the musk fenugreek and grind it well in the spice itself.
- Now we will separate the spices by moving them with a sieve so that we will get fine and tandoor masala.
- In my other article which is a Fried chicken recipe. I told you how to make mayonnaise, after making it, when the mayonnaise becomes thick, then add tandoori masala to it.
- After adding the tandoori masala, the mayonnaise has to be mixed well with a hand blender while stirring continuously.
- Now our tandoori masala is ready and can be kept in any closed box.
- You can eat delicious tandoori sauce/chutney by applying tandoori masala on a bread roll, sandwiches, pizza, or anyone.
Some tips for Bread Roll
- Add 2-tablespoons roasted peanuts or cut cashew haywire with alternative ingredients in the roll to increase its taste
- If you’re creating it for teenagers – Add a form of poached (or steamed) vegetables like inexperienced peas, sweet corn, carrot, beetroot, etc. to form it healthy.
- Bread – you’ll use brown bread or staff of life as per your selection.
- Just dip the bread slice for a second to wet the surface area. don’t wet it an excessive amount or it’ll break the water and additionally absorb a lot of oil whereas deep sauteing and not flip crisp.
So, Friends, I hope that after reading this article, all of you must have understood the complete step of making this Bread Roll, that too you can make Bread Roll at home without any problem, you can do this. You must have also come to know that it does not take much time to make it, along with this vegetable looks very tasty to eat.
If you liked this Bread Roll, then please share this Laziz Recipe with your friends and if you have any questions in your mind, then tell us by comment box, and we will answer all your questions.
If you want to know about any other type of Roll then tell us by comment box, and we will write about the best recipe for you.
Read more – Types of Gujrati Dhokla
दोस्तों मेरा नाम अंकिता हैं और मैं lazizrecipe.com टीम से हु पेशेवर राइटर और एडिटर हूं। यहाँ पर मैं नियमित रूप से अपने पाठकों के लिए टेस्टी और लाज़बाब Recipe शेयर करती हूँ, यदि आपको जानकारी पसंद आई तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ शेयर करे और यदि आपके मन में कोई सवाल या किसी और रेसिपी के बारे में जानना हो तो हमें कमेंट करके बताये हमें आपकी सहायता करने में बेहद ख़ुशी होगी ।