Chicken Momos is an Indo-Chinese recipe. It is very tasty and delicious to eat. it is a street food that you will easily find in any restaurant and street shop. Chicken Momos are much tastier than other normal momos. Nonvegetarians peoples like to eat it very much.
We use boneless chicken for its filling. You can easily make it at home. kids love to eat it. You can make Chicken momos for your kids on holidays. It is served with spicy red chili sauce.
Hello, friends welcome to the lazizrecipe.com website. I’m Zainab Sheikh Siddiqui. Today I’m going to tell you how to make a Chicken Momos recipe. After reading this post, all of you will get complete information about the chicken Momos recipe. This is an instant recipe that you can easily make at home. And also, I will tell you how to make Momos chili sauce in Chinese style.
Chicken momos is a very popular recipe. It is street food. Many people think that this is a Chinese recipe but it is a Tibetan recipe. Apart from Tibet, it is also a famous dish in Nepal. we also use some vegetables with chicken to prepare its filling.
So let’s start the method of making Chicken momos.
Ingredients of Chicken Momos
|1.||Boneless chicken||250 grams|
|3.||Salt||as per taste|
|4.||Chopped garlic||1 spoon|
|5.||Finely Chopped Onion||1|
|6.||Chopped Green chili||2-3|
|8.||Red Chilli powder||1 tbsp|
|9.||Coriander powder||1 tbsp|
|10||Pepper powder||1 spoon|
|11.||Ginger paste||1 spoon|
|12.||Finely chopped Coriander leaves||½ cup|
How To Prepare Momo’s Stuffing
- First of all, wash the chicken properly and cut it into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped garlic.
- Saute for 30 seconds on medium flame.
- Add the Ginger paste and saute for 1 minute.
- Now add chopped onion and green chili and Fry till it turns light brown.
- Add chicken and stir for 1 minute on high flame.
- Now add salt and black pepper powder and stir for 30 sec.
- Add Turmeric, red chili powder, and coriander and mix well.
- Now add Soya sauce and vinegar and Mix them together.
- Let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle Finely chopped Coriander leaves.
Now Our momo’s Stuffing is ready.
Read also – Petha-घर पर पेठा कैसे बनाए
Ingredients for Dough
|1.||White flour||1 cup|
Prepare a Dough
- Take 1 cup of White flour in a large bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp salt and mix with the help of a hand.
- Gradually add 1 cup water and knead a soft dough
- Cover with a wet cloth and rest for a minimum of 30 to 45 minutes.
Now your Dough is ready.
How to Make Chicken Momos
- Again knead the dough and divide it into small portions.
- Dust with flour to prevent sticking.
- Shape them like a small ball.
- Flatten the ball and Roll it up thinly.
- Put 1 spoon stuffing in the center.
- Fold the edges and bring them to the Centre.
- Give it the shape of your choice.
- Similarly, fill all the momos and Shape them.
- Now grease the Momo steamer for avoiding stickiness.
- Place the momos one by one on the steamer.
- Cover the lid and steam for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the lid and transfer momos to the plate.
Now your Momos is ready. you can serve it with Red chili sauce. you can make the red chili sauce at home very easily. if you want to make it at home then read the step given below.
Red chili sauce
Red chili sauce enhances the taste of many foods. It is known for its pungent taste. Red chili sauce is a recipe. It’s an instant recipe and very easy to make at home. You can keep it in the fridge for 2 to 3 weeks. It doesn’t take much material to make.
So let’s start the method of making Red Chilli sauce
Ingredients for Red Chilli Sauce
|4.||Chopped ginger||1 tbsp|
|7.||Soya sauce||2 tbsp|
|8.||Salt||As per taste|
|9.||Tomato ketchup||½ cup|
How to make Red chili sauce
- Firstly, take dry red chili and remove the stem.
- Heat a deep pan and add 2 cups of water.
- Boil the water and add all dry chili.
- Add also chopped onion or onion petals.
- cover the lid and let them boil for a minimum of 20 to 30 minutes on a medium flame.
- When the water dries up, turn off the gas and let the chili cool down.
- When it cools down, put it in a jar and grind it and make a thick paste.
- Now heat the oil in a deep pan.
- Add chopped garlic and chopped ginger and fry for 30 sec.
- Fry till it turns light brown.
- Add chili paste and stir for 1 minute on high flame.
- Now add vinegar and soya sauce and stir for 20 seconds.
- Let it cook for 8 to 10 minutes on high flame.
- Add salt and Tomato ketchup and stir for 2 minutes on high flame.
Turn off the gas, Now your Red chili sauce is ready. you can eat it with your Homemade Chicken Momos.
- You can add the ingredients of your choice while preparing the stuffing for Chicken Momos.
- You can also use tomato instead of tomato ketchup in making red chili sauce.
- You can use minced chicken instead of chicken pieces.
- If you want, your red chili sauce not to become too spicy, then remove its seeds.
- You can also use flour along with all-purpose flour while making momos dough.
Friends, I hope that after reading this, you all must have understood Chicken momos Fried very well. Also, you must have understood the complete method of making Red chili sauce.
If you liked this Chicken momos Recipe, then please share this Recipe with your friends and family members and if you have any queries then tell us by commenting, we will definitely answer all your questions.
If you want to know about any other tasty recipe, then definitely tell us by commenting, and we will write about the best Laziz Recipe for you.
Read also –
मैं lazizrecipe.com टीम से हु पेशेवर राइटर और एडिटर हूं। यहाँ पर मैं नियमित रूप से अपने पाठकों के लिए टेस्टी और लाज़बाब Recipe शेयर करती हूँ, यदि आपको जानकारी पसंद आई तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ शेयर करे और यदि आपके मन में कोई सवाल या किसी और रेसिपी के बारे में जानना हो तो हमें कमेंट करके बताये हमें आपकी सहायता करने में बेहद ख़ुशी होगी